Sunday, October 15, 2006

About me...

hi friends ..today i feel like telling about myself .I belong to the city of dreams Mumbai.i have completed my B.E in electronics and telecommunication with 65% .

Well what can i say of myself ...its quite a absurd feeling for me to write about myself.I am not a shy kind of person but its feeling like praising myself or just an essay about myseldf.

My fields of interest are related to embedded systems .I am a die hard fan of embedded system programming and love to make microcontroller programmers .

i m very fond of western music,and more of occasional dancer.Iwatch only english movies and hate hindi movies.The most irritating thing for me on tv however are the age old SANS BAHU serials.

The most fascinating aspect of my cahracter is i love ssembly language programming in any respect(whether windows or dos).I am a computer crazy guy.It is quite frustrating to live without computer for even a single day without computer for me.Even i ve coded few programs which most of us hate the most(contact me for more details).

As far as my friends are considered i bet u cant ve more.I am a quite conservative guy as far as my relationships are considered .I don't make any friends till i find the guy to be worth of it.This has proved to be the most crucial factor for my long relationships with my friends.

My father is a scientist.I ve spent quite a lot of time watching him in his lab.I feel this as reason of my curious nature about things.

I am a curious guy .My hobbies are outdoor sports in any aspects.I love cricket the most.I could equate only watching cricket to computer coding.

Eventough i ve played cricket for most of the time then too i have a bit of interest for other games too.For a change let me tell that i am a bronze medalist in ball-badminton at inter-college sports meet.I have even represented our college for soft-ball competitions.

I am quite selective about food .i absolutely hate rice ....no wonder i hate cdac canteen.It really makes me sick eating only rice in the canteen.I think by the time i leave cdac i might lose some weight .

Well i am a normal guy.most probably u must be waiting for my views towards CDAC.Well CDAC to me is a programmers paradise.And for a guy like me who dwells most of the time with computers u can imagine just how it feels to me.But certainly the most annoying thing for me at CDAC (with whom most of boys will agree) is the most obvious for every guy in CDAC ...The GIRLS ..what can i say u just guess ?.(Girls pls do not get me wrong but the place where i belong is just too good).

One thing that i surely like to mention is my thinking.I admire Prithviraj Chauhan.He has been a source of admiration and inspiration for me ever since things began making sense to me.I beleive that every problem has solution and it is possible to get way around any situation if a person has the required patience and endurance.

Well its been quite an absurd discussion (probably essay) on me.I hate lying (except about the annoying things in cdac).So u can know abt my nature quite well now onwards ....hopefully.

No comments: