Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A New Beginning

hi friends ,
its almost a month since writing my last blog.Its quite gruesome schedule over here ,so writing a blog seems to be a sort of timepass at this stage .But still i have managed time to write this one.Its almost couple of weeks in NCST and we have been assigned projects.
Initially while the project groups were assigned there was a bit controversy regarding the selection of group members.It was quite a pissed up period as i realized that the relations that i thought to be so strong shatter up.Even the best of relations that i had seen here have become a bit stressed .
I personally feel this period to be absolutely testing for me.I made new friends and even felt like losing some old ones .Condition today exists such that i feel a bit doubtful about my own friends.

I never take things that seriously at any time , i always say that i cant bend down to tension however now beleive me i feel like i have never faced such situation before.
But as the days pass on ......i go on beleiving its a new beginning.

Nothing more to say now.

1 comment:

Jaydeep Vishwakarma said...

hi jayesh, this is jaydeep
jayesh i don't know the exact meaning of friend ship.but i know that any prject groupping can't break our relationship. if u also take me as a friend. I don't know u will continue friendship or not. but i want to continue friendship with u till the end of time, if some time u will be angry to main tumhe manane kee kioshise karoonga if u will feel lonely , i will give u mush time.if u will enjoy i will share with u. i don't know u think or not me a best friend . but i take u as a best friend.because i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.