Friday, October 13, 2006

Blogging to me ..

Its my second blog on blogging.Initially i thought that blogging to me would cause no impact on me and my thinking.Well now after 2 months i haven't seen a noticiable change in my thinking...but yes i do agree that certainly blogging has helped me certainly.
I do have a exciting Life and things do go wrong sometimes .Previously i felt to express it to some proper person but i never met the person i was looking for .I mean friends are ok ,even my family is understanding family.But certain things cant be expressed to anyone.I felt like expressing it to someone but at the same time i was afraid of me being wrong or my view was appealing to anyone .Now however i beleive that blogging has to some extent has satisfied my quest.
Today whenever i feel like speaking to someone no matter what i do it on my blog .I don't expect comments on my blog .....and not even hope, anyone to read them but even after my blog goes unnoticed i feel a piece of mind.As i write this blog i found people searching for blog topics but i feel as far as blogging goes with the heart and ur feelings till then only its being worth.
As far as my view is concerned about blogging (Ever since i wrote my first blog)then thumbs up for blogging.

No comments: