Wednesday, April 11, 2007

NCST reincarted .

Hi guys ,
Last few weeks there has been a dismay in my writing regarding NCST.Most of the views were due to the guys over here(the pathetic attitude guys).I was thinking i had started hating this place ,Even was quite sure about it.But yesterday something caused me to think what actually was i hating .
Yesterday few friends of mine were discussing about the placements in NCST.Its almost common these days .All was going well when someone raised an issue that instead of course criteria companies should come on basis of previous degrees acquired.Hell........these morons are the primary source of my negative energy .These dumb morons have acquired their marks in some university where they stand nowhere amongst toppers(Forget the university level),and then they feel that they are superior to guys over here who have less marks but have skills way ahead than most of software proffesionals in the industry .Well i m a BE graduate but even i feel the dignty of this course and in any condition i refer this place or course a milestone in my life .Even i can say this place has given me a sense of meaning to my life as a programmer. The pathetic morons as i mentioned earlier stand nowhere in front of anyone who gives wholeheart to do this project or course over here in NCST .These A$0 neither have the capability nor the thinking to complete the course and think themselves to be master minds .I feel like saying too much about these dumbasses but i wont like to spend my valuable blog space for those morons .So i will summarize them in only one word BULLSHIT.
Well enough of the morons lets speak about what i feel now after all the stuff.I feel that the same NCST that was within me is back.I feel the passion of NCST ian in me still lives and once again i feel NCST Reincarnated in me......

No comments: