Sunday, April 01, 2007

Guts.........naaah .. mere hoaxes ???.......

hi guys,
Today i learned a new programming aspect in NCST (as usual ).Well this blog is by no means dedicated to that aspect.This blog is for the nature of people i m facing nowadays.
Few days back there was a preplacement talk conducted in our campus.All the students have taken the responsibility of conducting the company visits in the campus.I remember at that time our sir told one thing"In the Interview Room when the interviewer says about the joining date and the packages then all the things you discuss to be right or wrong are all vanished".Today i rewalised what it meant today one of my friend got placed .Prior going there he was very confident of rejecting the comany ,keeping his demands in front of company but today after the interview i can conclude only one thing that it takes a lot of guts to say something and to follow the same.
Last few of my essays were based on my principles ..well i m thankful to them that atleast they have kept me at bay from such a circumstances.The principles of mine have always supported me to say what i feel and behave in accordance with it,Perhaps (touchwood) till i follow them they will not let my words fall down.
Coming back to the topic of the blog i just feel a bit irritated and rustrated by my friends selection,Not because he got selected but bcoz the tone he said this to me that he got selected .I was assuming he would be a bit dissatisfied by the job..but the things were other way round.Morevere he even hasnt informed the conditions that were kept infront of him during his interview to his parents ...??well what can i say to such an attitude..i just pity over the guy.Undoubtedly i now rate him for his potential way below i used to rate him.Right now i am not in any mood to say a word about it.perhaps i m feeling too bad to say anything .i should stop now...i cant sustain this any longer.

No comments: