Monday, April 02, 2007

Attitude revisited :-(

Today i am facing one of the hardest circumstances in life.One of my friend is gonna receive his offer letter in his hands .Perhaps this is the key reason for my disappointment.
I am not too old, but dring my life so far i have grown up with a habbit of analyzing a person by the way he speaks or behaves.Most of the time i guess right what a person feels by the way he speaks.
Yesterday my friend got almost placed and i felt that the job he was gonna take is not worth his potential .I advised him not to ewerceive it but to follow the education and success will touch his feet after sometime .He was almost convinced for it but some Loserz with a pathetic attitude spoilt the day for me .For now duwe to their influence i have to admit that oe more friend of mine has become one of those loserz. Its this pathetic category of loosers that spoil the party everytime.These loserz with their damn F*****g attitude live and die as frogs.Morever the people in the industry who acquire a comparitively higher post who are supposed to be the epitome of cool attitude lead the bunch of frogs.
I dont say that a person shouldnt be away from society or refrain the norms of the society.But at least a person should have ambition to make his life worth living.Nowadays i am with people in NCST who are dying for jobs , i dont blame these people for doing so as their famly depends on them.But i surely blame their attitude and thinking that makes them mere creeps.
I on personal basis have certain ambitions i aspire for far beyond these people can think . People say persons with such ambitions to be mad but hell ...mad people create hisory . I never say that i might surely complete my dreams i may even fail to fulfill my aspirations or ambitions .But one thing for sure that by the time i w ill die i would surely feel that my life was worth living..........................................

No comments: