Monday, July 30, 2007

The Final innings..........

Its almost 1 o clock in the morning .Even Sikander our dearly dog and guardian at NCST is feeling it as relaxation time.Most of lights are off and i as usual as an owl roaming around in NCST remembring the happiest period my life .Most often in cricket after a tiring final day a batsman often thinks of the sweetest strokes he played these strokes keep him going to play ,to commit himself ,to live to his fullest and to enjoy his life after a tiresome day ....Today i m having no different feeling today i m seeing the most precioous strokes in my innings at NCST passing in front of my eyes as i walk through the empty corridors .
My previous blogs can easily force you think me as the most critic person of NCST perhaps most outrageous towards the things going on here.Even few hours back i was thinking to write the final signing blog ,yet another useless blog from me making no sense But now i m feeling so much constrains to write this blog ...cant help my english ...plz forgive me after all i too have emotions and this time around i cant control them.While wrting this blog i remember the most treasurable moments in my life. moments which are so simple yet cannot be forgotten.I remember the early morning getting up and rushing for breakfast...i m having illusions of bright morning and a green tila....i remember myself rushing to room after a horrible MFCS paper ...Discussing with everyone the answers after CNET quiz.I am even watching myself sitting in lawn telling my dear friend DLL ,......Prashant as always accompanying me to INFY...Searching a seat in lab after my PC crashed....The eve of 31st december before the party began...the most distant memory of nehil standing wid another friend atNCST enterance waiting for rain to stop and to reach canteen for tea.I remember the queue for breakfast ...the tension before a MGPA ..and the pain of Prashant departing.The faces after an unsuccessful placement inteview..the joy on someone's birthday ...............i see the happiness on faces when even one gets placed in an interview ............. Sorry guys no sensible things to say this time ,today i cant think anything else,Its NCST all over me tonight
Meanwhile i came here to fulfill my desires for programming and NCST has completely fulfilled it.This time around i even cleared one MGPT ..what a feeling.Today One of my friend left NCST and by next week NCST will be empty ..its haunting me already.I will be seperated from my beloved friends one by one ....finally will have to leave alone ,after such an affectionate one year .................cant even imagine myself at such position , its just like leaving my family ......Today i m placed in a decent company with average knowledge of programming.I never say by any means that i am great achiever ,but whatever i have become right now whatever i know i owe most of it to NCST.tonight i feel that whatever i say whatever i do or write NCST has become my inevitable part.It is the same NCST that i had criticized earlier but still i feel proud to be an NCSTian .Ultimately i realize that this is my second home ,........this is where i belong .......this is NCST (my home).

1 comment:

Prashant Sahu said...

Well, every word of that blog brings out thousands of memories....Truly those days were very amazing. Will remember and miss all of those days and Most of all the Friends there.

I surely MISS the INFY exp, the walk, the time, the discussions, the plans, the "fried rice" and chai/coffee....its just so amazing. I would like to walk there with u once again whenever we get a chance......

I hope those days would have never ended and we would have never left that HOSTEL and ofcourse G11. I think we could well write a book on NCST 06-07. what do u think???
(please ignore any spell mistake)