Friday, September 08, 2006

The Reign Of Sadness

Hi friends,
Today i feel a bit special as i have cleared my 4th MGPA .Even as i feel happy ,it still isn't extending beyond the campus of NCST.In our batch a very few students have cleared MGPA so it was a moment to remember as i was amongst the few fortunate to clear it.In this pleasure i decided to just venture into the city with my friend but on my way to the bus stop i saw one of the most distressing scenes that i hve ever seen.I saw that all the trees besides the road were cut down to pieces.(Hell.. !! .. those nerds don't know the importance of trees ). All my joy turned into immediate dispair as i knew that what was going on the road was wrong and still i couldn't do anything .Even today i pass that road i ve a feel of witnessing a human slaughter .I couldn't forget the very sight of those beautiful trees and the mess that remains after such a humiliating Slaughter .
I am a very open minded person that doesn't object a change in life ,neither i object any fashion trend.But i still feel that all the humans around us should consider trees as integral part of our life.Just try killing a tree in premises in front of ur house and you can feel the same dispair that i felt.Friends i can't say more for my grief extends beyond the words that i know .For me still on the road to bus stop lies "The Reign Of Sadness".

No comments: