Thursday, August 31, 2006

Leisure in hell

Hello guys,
Who the hell says that hell isn't worth going.I know that you might be saying that this guy is a nut who inspite of knowing all the sufferings in the hell would like to be in hell.Well for all of you who still are with me i just have the roof of concept,Just sit in a row next to g*rls and you will die to get in hell.Today at NCST we had a session on technical communication .By my misfortune i happened to be sitting in a row next to girls .It all started like a normal session normal jokes ,napping in lecture but the moment of misfortune struck me at such a rapid pace that my ideas about hell got completely shattered.By the end of the session i was even thinking of praying to the devil to take me to hell.
The topic was about public speaking and all was going well when suddenly our sir asked a few questions and "the dictionary " opened its mouth.What the hell..to every statement from the sir "the deictinary "had an alternative word.I swear today i learnt that there are so many words in English.(Some of them are so weired that even my tounge goes for a ride when
pronouncing them).It was the limit of Human endurance, an ultimate test of a normal man's patience.I even plan to carry an Oxford dictionary for the next lecture.
In my previous article i had spent a considerable space talking about girls .But i never beleived that I could ever dedicate an entire blog to girls.I have always beleived that NCST is a programmer's paradise with every lecture bringing only addition to your knowledge but such living creatures can for sure change the entire spirit in attending a lecture.What i felt today that knowing a language not always benefits what matters is how you use the language.I agree that i might lack in knowledge about language (u might say that so i should learn language as other creatures i earlier mentioned)but hell i know atleast how to use the language i know.

No comments: