Monday, August 28, 2006

My Stay at NCST

Hello buddies ,
Let me begin with some prior information about NCST that i perceived before being here .NCST was initially told to me ,is an institute that teaches you pogramming.Well That's true we learn programming .I thought that it would be like any other institute around the country.But ..... Well its almost have been 2 weeks in NCST and already i have started feeling that i am in a programmer's paradise .NCST doesn't make anyone "another programming guy".It makes you a complete hardcore programmer.What can i say ..it gives a real programmer's attitude to a normal ordinary programmer. As far as my views about lectures over here are conidered then
the first thought that struck me was that what would hppen if ever any one caught me napping (as i m used to being caught).Well the good news was that i can never get caught napping bcoz there are always many of my kind napping in the class................just kidding.Each and every lecture i ve attended so far has only taught me new things without any boredom(Except few lectures where behaviour of professor prove to be an object of amusement rather than any additional extra amusement from any other sources).Overall i m pleased by the teaching quality i ve obtained over here.

That's quite a little intro. about my dream institute NCST. One of the most interesting facet of myself here is the "hostel Life " over here.I had never been out of my house before
coming here for so long.But i m just adapting to being away from home.Initially it was a bit pricky for me but now as i have made some friends over here i m feeling better,infact i m enjoying this life .
Most of my time is spent at LAB .If u r a programming geek then trust me you will feel like being in paradise over here in the lab.Frankly speaking when i m at the computer lab i feel like at home.Most of the time i m busy in completing my programming assignments but for a change i often venture out in the campus gardens.Its awesome to roam around in the gardens with friends at 3 am .The sheer smell of flowers removes the entire day's fatigue that we have.

Now comes interesting(non-interesting as far as NCST) part The Girls .I belong to mumbai, so naturally i had far more options about girls.But here i m feeling like having a bit resticted choices available.Well in the last two weeks i ve just started to getting adjusted to whatever options i ve over here.(The options are quiet good over here as compared yo what is observed in entire Electronic city is considered).

No comments: