Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pride Crucified...

hi guys,
Today this is my second blog of the day and the reason for it is my feelings.Today i was hurt to one of my utmost levels since being in CDAC.Today the closed ones have hurted me.Previously in my previous blogs i metioned about principles .Well then the few guys who tried tp screw my principles contain my closed ones too.
In cDAC i felt before today that no matter anyone admire me or not ,my closest friend will always be on my side.But yesterday i realized that he also thinks otherwise.His thinking is also same as that of others .

In CDAC of late people have started doubting my abilities moreoften.But still i have the passion to go on.I feel i have the instincts that can keep me going on as before.Till yesterday i was feeling that my closest friend also believes that..but couple of hour of discussion and it changed all the equations.What conclusion i have drawn from the whole incident was MY FRIEND ALSO THINKS THE SAME AS OTHERS DO and HE ALSO DOUBTS MY ABILITIES .Initially i thought i was not alone in the battle but now i feel that i have to go alone all the way long.Now its not a battle for my pride but its battle for my existence.
At the end of the day only one moral from the entire thing ............................It always hurts a lot to be hurted by close ones.

1 comment:

Priya said...

Biggest thing in life is that what we think about ourselves not what others people think about ourselves ..Because there r times in life when we have to take decision when nobody is with us ...
What our belief,self confidence and ability to prove oneselves countssss
Priyanka